Exciting Tips to help you get the most from your Exhibition stand… if your considering Exhibiting in 2016 then contact our Manchester office, we cover nationwide and overseas…
- Set measurable objectives. Write down exactly what you wish to achieve when exhibiting. e.g. 150 qualified sales leads.
- Choose the right exhibition.
Select the exhibition that attracts
the visitors you want to meet.
- Organise a marketing plan. Ask to the see the exhibition organisers marketing plan to make sure it is going attract your potential customers.
- Design your stand to meet your objectives. Good stand design helps deliver your exhibition objectives. Beautiful stands may be beautiful but the rst and only reason for their existence is to help meet your objectives.
- Train, train, train. Eighty percent of the success of your stand is down to your staff SO TRAIN THEM!!
- Talk to strangers. As little boys and little girls we were told not to talk to strangers. At an exhibition forget what your mum told you and speak to everyone with a pulse.
- Can I help you? The most stupid opening question in the world because the answer is almost always NO. Ask open questions that require more than a one word answer.
- Record. You must must must record and classify all your leads.
- Don’t. Use a mobile, eat on the stand, sit down, have your back to the aisle, have a messy stand or have cheap tacky giveaways.
- Follow-up. If you don’t follow-up your leads why on earth would
you bother to spend all that money to go to the exhibition in the rst place? You would be amazed how many exhibitors don’t bother to follow-up their leads! Make sure you follow-up all your leads at least six times after the show.